I suppose it was only a matter of time. Sebastião Salgado has switched to digital. Read about it at this link. One can imagine the audience’s gasp! But his reasoning is completely understandable and is shared by many photographers. Traveling through airports with bags of film is a hassle, and the risk of damage from x-rays is too great.
Phone: (201) 541-1166
Search this site …
Archives | Category
Archives | Month
- Trying out the new @CloudSpot_io software. 5 hours ago
- New Album Order Form zlatkobatistich.com/2009/03/11/new… 23 hours ago
- Bat Mitzvah Album (Photos at Temple Shaaray Tefila, Bedford Corners and CV Rich Mansion,… zlatkobatistich.com/2008/03/17/bat… http://t.co/S4fBrbxZ00 23 hours ago
- Lessons from Platon's portraits fstoppers.com/bts/platons-ph… - article by Douglas Sonders via Fstoppers 1 day ago
- Good story: famous photographer stops an unusual girl 17 yrs. ago and asks to take her picture newslinq.com/rick-guidotti-… - via NewsLinQ 3 days ago
© 2001-2015 The Zlatko Batistich Company. All rights reserved.
Made with ♥︎ in New Jersey